Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lord Hall

Every Tuesday and Thursday on my way to class at OSU I walk by "Lord Hall." Recently I noticed that this is where the Department of Anthropology was housed.
Now this struck me as particularly amusing because I'm going to guess that 95% of anthropologists don't even believe in the Lord. Of course I realize this could be named for someone who's last name was Lord, or some Lord of the type who comes from ancient England, but either way I found it funny.
After a little thought on the subject, I would like to propose that OSU construct a building called "Darwin Hall" and relocate the religion department there post haste. That way the contradiction can be complete and I can have another source of amusement.
Until then, I will just have to entertain myself by cavorting with the ducks at Mirror Lake. ;)

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home